Monday, February 22, 2010

Big little shit



For all you ceiling freaks I have mapped out my kitchen on Illustrator. It is an interesting shape I'm sure you'll agree. It is getting redone this weekend according to my mental plan. I have grooved sheets of board that'll give it a simulated Tongue & Groove effect. Matching up lines, on an awkward shape, kinda like wallpapering on your back, but heavier, and harder. Doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster. Anyhting has gotta be better than those shit woolen cardboard tiles though. So that's something to look forward to, in the meantime maybe reflect on the stripped and semi-varnished HWC and doorframes. And the beading i put around the bottom of the back of the fire. My first mitring. Shocking job I admit, still better than not being finished, let whoever owns it next fix it.

No comments: